Wednesday, January 13, 2016

How to Resize Synopsis Panels in Corkbaord?

Hi everybody, in this tutorial you will learn how to resize the synopsis panels in corkboard. Using Synopsis and corkboard panel is very usefully in the writing process. If you have been writing something such as a novel which includes many number of pages, you have to make many synopsis because you need to take notes. So your corkboard will be very crowded but guess you have to focus only a few of them, you have to change the size of the synopsis panel to focus. But how? Here you are.
I have recently prepared a few tutorials about synopsis panel, you can check them in the blog. This tutorial is very important in my opinion. Let me show you.
The picture above is an example of very crowded corkboard panel in scrivener. When you come across with such a situation during your writing process and you want to focus one of them but you cant resize them. The only thing you have to do open the management panel of the synopsis. At the above picture you see, I selected my root file of the project, the arrow number 1 shows which file I selected. Than I wanted to open corkboard to take a look at to the my synopsis, till now everything is OK, but I want to concentrate only one of them so that means I have to change the size of the synopsis panels. I directly go to the management panel of synopsis, the arrow number 3 shows the icon for opening the panel.

Corkboard options panel is the place where you can change nearly everything of the synopsis panel. If you try to play with the options you will realize how the corkboard panel is used.

In this tutorial I tried to show how you can resize the synopsis panels in the corkboard. Hope to be useful.

Celal Öney

Şanlıurfa 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...